8 oz. of spaghetti, cooked
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 small onion, chopped
some green or red pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
½ lb. pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
½ jar of spaghetti sauce
- Combine spaghetti, eggs and parmesan cheese. Put in the bottom of a greased 9x13" pan.
- Spread sour cream over the first layer.
- Sauté onion and pepper in butter, and spread over sour cream.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over the previous layer.
- Pour sauce evenly over the sausage.
- Bake at 350° F, 25 minutes. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese on top, and return to oven for another 10 minutes or so, for cheese to get bubbly.